Our nurses provide and coordinate care, oversee the patient’s progress, and help the patient and caregiver understand:
- Stages of Illness and recovery periods.
- Recognition of symptoms in recurring illnesses.
- Treatment regimen.
- Patient rights and Advance directives.
Examples of Skilled Nursing Services Provided:
- Wound / Decubitus Care
- Post-Surgical care
- Ostomy Care
- Nasogastric and Gastrostomy Care
- Catheter Care
- Medication Teaching
- Oxygen Use and Precautions
- Diabetic management
- Diet Teaching
- Disease Education and Instructions
- Hypertension Management
- Lifestyle Change Instructions